Salon owner / Therapist
Takaco was previously employed at one of the most famous spas in Tokyo, Japan, and worked with more than 1000 clients a year, including many professional athletes and media celebrities.
Since she moved to London in 2012, she studied different types of beauty and body techniques in London and she is qualified with high score.
Takaco is passionate about studying about human health and beauty and finally opened Kiyora Beauty & Health to help people improving and maintaining their natural health and beauty.
[ Qualifications ]
- ITEC Level 3 Holistic massage
- ITEC Level 3 Aromatherapy
- ITEC Level 3 Sports massage
- CIBTAC Beauty therapy and Body therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Indian Head massage
- VTCT Level 3 Reflexology
- Pregnancy massage
- Reflexology of Preconception, Pregnancy & Post Natal Care
- KogaoSeigan Hollywood Method Basic
- Thai massage basics
- Yoga Alliance 200Hrs completed
- Ayurvedic Nutrition And Cooking certificate
- Cancer Awareness Level 1 Qualification
Tomoko offers a wide range of medical and therapeutic therapies, including acupuncture, moxibustion and various massage therapies. She recommends that, to stimulate the body’s natural self-healing ability, the combination of acupuncture with Shiatsu massage is particularly effective. She has a passion for acupuncture to awake the human’s strong recovering power.
Tomoko also offers holistic beauty treatments, including Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture and Japanese Facial Lifting massage. Tomoko graduated in 2001, after a three year course in Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Physiotherapy.
She is licensed by the Japanese Ministry of Health. Her Japanese qualifications and licences have been certified by UK NARIC. She is a full member of the Complementary Therapists Association and she is insured to provide a wide range of therapies in the UK.
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Shiatsu massage
- Holistic massage
- Meridian therapy
- Japanese Facial Cosmo
[Certificates and Licenses]
- Skin needling: March 2013
- Japanese Cosmo Facial Lifting: October 2012
- Acupuncturust Licence: April 2001
- Anma – Massage- Acupressure License: April 2001
- Moxibustion Therapist License: April 2001
- Member of CThA: February 2009 to date