Since I started providing “Lift Up and Deep relaxation Japanese Facial massage”, I have been looking for the best facial products to meet my facial massage. And finally I found this wonderful facial products called “RUHAKU“.
RUHAKU is the first Ecocert certified organic anti-aging skincare brand from Okinawa in Japan, using the unique and strong antioxidant powers of the Gettou leaves.
Okinawa is the fabulous island of Japan, and it is famous for its high life expectancy…. (Quoted from http://ruhaku.eu)
“RUHAKU’s desire is to help women regain a young and soft skin thanks to the plants coming from this exotic island.”
When I found RUHAKU and their concept, I thought that is what I would like to achieve through the treatment I provide… I was so excited and contacted the company immediately.
After I tried some samples and I love the texture and natural aroma.
And my skin loves it!!!
And now I am happy to announce upgrading my facial massage menu 🙂
Lift Up, Anti-aging & Deep relaxation Japanese Facial massage with “RUHAKU”
This menu will be available from 1st of August with offer price as Kiyora’s 2nd anniversary offer!!!
Watch this space 🙂
– What is”ECOCERT“?
ECOCERT is an organic certification organization, founded in France in 1991. It is based in Europe but conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world.
To meet the Ecocert standard (example) ;
– minimum 95% of volume certifiable must be Bio/organic
– minimum 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
– The use of ingredients derived from renewable resources and manufactured by environmentally friendly processes.
– The absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.).
– The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.