For you and therapist’s safety, I as members of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) have been advised to carry out a full risk assessment and to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines produced by the government and the FHT. (Latest update : 12th July)
Your therapist will…
- Check they are in good health before you arrive for treatment.
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before treatment.
- Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Disinfect non-porous materials, e.g. massage couch and equipment.
- Wash porous materials e.g. pillowcases, sheets and towels.
- Replace couch roll and other disposable materials.
- Ventilate the treatment room and reception area.
- Change their tunic/top/apron if needed.
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning the premises.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
You will be asked to…
Prior to treatment
- We will email you Covid-19 consultation form so please fill in and submit before your appointment.
- Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating. Cancellation and Reschedule Policy update for COVID-19
- Refrain from visiting the studio if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the studio if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
Before you leave your home
- Please bring a face covering with you. We will ask you to wear it when you enter the studio. (not required during the treatment)
- Please bring a bottle of water with you if you want. We are afraid we cannot offer any refreshment to minimize the risk.
- Please minimize your belongings to bring. If possible, please avoid wearing necklace and watch.
Upon your arrival
- We will check your temperature upon your arrival. If the temperature is high, we may reject your treatment.
- Please wear your face covering (mask) when you enter the studio. You don’t have to wear it during the treatment.
- Respect the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the studio and shared by employees.
- Use a hand sanitizer gel we provide at the reception upon arrival.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. To keep everyone’s safety, we are afraid but we cannot allow you to enter if you arrive before your appointment. (It will not apply if we are ready to welcome you before your appointment)
We are so sorry we have to ask you so many things but this is for you and our safety. Hope you understand.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!